Subject: Re: [amos-list] Question!!
From: "Paolo Rinaldi" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 4 Jun 99 22:18:48 +0100

From: "Paolo Rinaldi" <[email-masked]>

Hi Stephen!

> anyone here running a blizzard 603e+ in a Power Tower?
> (from power computing)
> if so, email me.. I need help.. ASAP!!!!

Well, I am running it; but you must be warned that I am almost
illiterate when it comes to hardware, so I dunno how much I can help
you... 
Anyway, what's the problem?

Regards,
Paolo
-- 
Amiga 1200  040 + 603e 200 MHz, 24 Mb Fast, HD 1 GB, CD 24x

         "It's hard to soar like an eagle when you live with turkeys."

Paolo Rinaldi                  [email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give back to your community through "Grow to Give."
http://www.onelist.com
Deadline is June 19.  See homepage for details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html